About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Wednesday 30 December 2009

It's No-Ones Fault But My Own..

But I am so bored/angry/tired/frustrated/disappointed at the moment..

I don't know what to do.. I feel like I'm in a state of limbo..
I feel very blah.. Like I'm in a rut or something..
How boring of me..

I could be cleaning my room..
I could be doing essays and pieces of coursework..
I could be creating new and interesting ways to use highlighters..
I could resurrect the dinosaurs and make them my army in the battle against evil pirates..
But I'm not doing any of those things.. *SIGH*
I'm doing nothing..
And because I'm doing nothing my mind is moving on to random and ridiculous things like this..


Peace..

JustSomeGirl..

X

2 comments:

  1. put yourself to work gurl, do something constructive. my mom always says, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. he luv's an idle mind, because he can put things in there that shouldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I see.. I will start doing some work..

    ReplyDelete