About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Friday 1 January 2010

The Tango..

Why is it that the people I want to leave me alone, are always popping up..?
And yet, the people I desperately want to be with, never pay any attention..?

This is a phenomenon that I just don't understand..
I am throughly confused..

And I'd like to point out, that this is not a cry for attention..
Not a 'look at me I am so loved' thing..
This is a 'why is this situation so wrong..?' Sort of thing..

This is starting to be come an obsession..
This need to be noticed and want to be ignored at the same time..

You may be wondering why I titled this blog 'The Tango..' Well I'll tell you why..
There is a song by Shakira called 'Objection- Tango'..


And not only the song but also the dance in the beginning, they both basically put how I'm feeling at the moment to music..

Just needed to get that off my chest.. *Phew*

Peace..
JustSomeGirl..
x

No comments:

Post a Comment