About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Saturday 2 January 2010

...In The Pursuit Of Happiness.

Today, I didn't do much.. I showered..
And I went to the library.. Did some work..
Nothing overly major... Or so I thought..

Today I did nothing overly major, except for have a revelation..
What was this revelation, I hear you ask..
Well I'll tell you what this revelation was.. Here it goes..
'Work Hard And You Will Succeed..'
There.. Yep, that's it.. Easy, right? Right!

So now, keeping this in mind, I was thinking about all of the things that bring me down..
All of the things in my life that are getting a little on top of me at the moment..
Every little thought that's run through my head and made me sad.. [ :( ]
And I thought, to be completely honest with you, I thought:
"Fuck It! What's the point in being sad about things.. Things that are only going to make me unhappy to think about? Why not think positively? Why not do something about them? Why not just change them? [Or at least change my view on them..]"
And so that's what I'm doing.. I'm changing my view on all the bad things that are happening at the moment..

And, although I've only been doing it for a few hours, I'm feeling happier already..
Positive Lifestyle Here I Come..!

PEACE..
JustSomeGirl..
x

No comments:

Post a Comment