About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Monday 31 August 2009

All A Girl Needs..

Is a bag of Magic Stars and a good cry..
[That's what I think..]

I've got the Magic Stars.. Now I'm waiting for the cry..

I don't think that I could feel anymore down..
As a matter of fact if I was anymore down..
I'd be underground..
*Ba Dum Dum Chhhhh!*

And I don't think people could let me down anymore than they already do..
Now I'm not talking about everyone I know..
But a few.. A few key people just can't help but let me down..
But at least they do it in their own special way..
So as I don't get used to it, or even figure out what they're doing before it's too late..
Kudos for them for continuously pulling a wall over my eyes..


Final Thought[s]:
1. Are people in general just let downs or is it just the ones I know..?

2. Am I being too harsh..?

3. What do you do to make you feel better when you're down..?


Peace

JustSomeHurtGirl

x

2 comments:

  1. this post makes me wanna try taping you wrist incase you.. You'know..

    SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE!!..

    your too awesome for the depressed part..

    now eat those magic stars..
    i feel like them now.. Mmm chocolate chip cookies..
    [nice little name change there.. ]
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna do it.. I'm gonna kick my own bucket..
    haha..

    Mmmm.. Magic stars.. And chocolate chip cookies.. And cookie dough.. [Just not our home made version.. lol]

    =]

    ReplyDelete