About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Saturday 8 August 2009

I'm In A Harry Potter Mood..

For those of you who know me, you'll know I'm not a big Harry Potter fan..
BUT I watched this amazing musical on YouTube called 'A Very Potter Musical'..
And it's changed my view on Harry Potter.. It's just 'totally awesome'..! [Musical reference..]

Watch it here.. A Very Potter Musical..

Reasons to watch it:
1. It's a self-written musical
2. It's hilarious..!
3. The songs are actually catchy..
4. Draco Malfoy is played by a girl..
5. What else have you got to do..

Reasons not to watch it:
1. You'll be saying all of the quotes for weeks on end..
2. You'll be singing the songs, and anxiously waiting for the soundtrack..
3. You'll be adding the actors and joining fan groups on Facebook..

I'm not even a fan, I've never read any of the books, I [hesitantly] watched the first film when it came out and I must admit that I don't even know the basic plot..
But I watched this and it was so good that it got me wanting to watch the films..

Which I'm gonna do now.. Starting with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets..

Tell me what you think about Harry Potter.. Books, films and musical..

Peace..

JustSomeGirlYouKnow

x

3 comments:

  1. Heey, I quite enjoy the films but to be honest (i am ashamed of this) I have only read the first book :P I feel like theres no point reading them now becoz itsa to late, in a way? LOL Love your blog XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I only have one of the books 'Order of the Phoenix' and I've only got that because I wanted to know what all the hype about Harry Potter was.. I'm such a fake, haha..
    But I'm even more of a fake because the only reason I watched the films was because of the [un-official] musical..
    I can't be bothered to read the books.. I've seen the films [and musical] so I already know what's happened..

    Peace
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'DID SOMEBODY SAY DRACO MALFOY ????'

    ReplyDelete