About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Saturday 8 August 2009

I Am Feeling Very Bi-Polar.. Very Bi-Polar Indeed..

IF you do not know what bi-polar is, then look it up.. Don't be lazy, you know how to use Google..

Anyways, I've been feeling really bi-polar lately.. And today was just One Of Those Days..
I snapped at people.. I snapped alot.. I was bare laughing one second.. And bitching the other.. [Typical bi-polar thing..]
Apologies to the people who got the latter of the two.. You should know better than to mess with me on a bi-polar day..

Sorry about the random life story [slash] day summary..
Anyways..
And the reason I'm telling you this, I think you should get a reason, is because I felt that I don't blog enough..
I was talking to Jessie in Starbucks [Oh glorious Starbucks] about how she got shouted at by Goli for not blogging..
I wish someone would have shouted at me.. I have about 5 saved drafts, that if posted NOW will make no sense..
No sense at all.. SadTimes I know..
So I have 5 half-written blogs.. That are just fermenting in cyber-space.. Waiting, hoping, wishing that they would be posted..
But they're not.. I'm sorry half-written blogs.. I know it must be frustrating..

Okay I'm babling now.. So I'm going to stop.. Once again apologies..

Anyways..
I feel I should give something back.. Or at least give something to my 3 followers.. Of whom I'm very grateful to have..

So I'm making some promises..
And they won't be pie-crust promises.. [If you don't know what that is then watch Mary Poppins.. You SWINE!!]

1. I will blog more often..
2. I will try not to make them as unnecessary as this is..
3. Well I can't think of a 3 but if you can tell me..


Peace

JustSomeGirlYouKnow

x

No comments:

Post a Comment