About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Random Question..


I noticed that in my Blogger: Edit User Profile page it has this thing where you can put a random question on your profile..
I've decided that I'm going to randomly take these questions and answer them here..

But to make it even more fun.. I'm going to ask you to answer them as well..

Ok.. Here we go..!

NUMBER ONE!

Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?

I would use plastic cutlery because it's the smarter choice..
If I did come into contact with silverware then I would attempt not to speak, so as not to attract the silver wear.. Which, as you may know, would be hard for me, due to my need to talk [and blog] about everything I do/see/say/hear/smell/touch/etc..
I'd also stay away from Magneto (see picture) for obvious reasons.. [Yeah I'm a bit nerdy, but you love it..]

What's your answer..?
[Post in comments.. And I'll pick a few of my favorite to put on here..]

Peace..

JustSomeGirl

x

4 comments:

  1. I would use a spoon, since if you use a fork or knife, you will likely get stabbed in the tongue. That would not be pretty.

    Upon first reading it, I really like this blog, and hope that you can read my blog here:

    http://dannysignifyingnothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the magneto thing!!!
    and i second the plastic cutlery because then there's no need to clean up after myself anymore... then only problem is that i'd then have to waste money on plastic cutlery but theres always poundland (Y)

    hehe

    gotta love youuu <3 xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading your blog for quit sometimes now... and wow i like it....
    you write them very well... wish i can write ordinary words that will appeal extraordinary just like you do.. hehehe
    anyway keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  4. dannyd : Yes I see what you mean.. I wouldn't want to be stabbed in the tongue.. Can you imagine the mess..?? =\

    I.M.F.Y.R : Yes, I didn't think of the cleaning up but that's also a good reason to use plastic..

    kaken : Aww, thank you so much.. Keep blogging, you'll get better with time.. That's my secret..

    =D

    ReplyDelete