About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Monday 10 August 2009

Lesson Learned..!

This morning I realised that I am no a runner.. Running is not my type of sport..

Dance is my sport.. [And if you say dance is not a sport, me and you are going to have words..]
I also don't mind racket sports [tennis, badminton etc], but that is besides the point..

This morning I woke up at 5:30 am to go to Regents park to run, which I did.. I now know I hate running and I never intend to do it again.. I did try to like it, sort of.. I even made two playlists to run too..
To be honest everything was working against the idea of running..
For example, my earphone kept falling out, trousers were falling down, hair was all in my face..
Not a good time..

I'd rather stick to dance.. Until I find another sport to tickle my fancy..
Anyone got any ideas..?


Final Thought:
Running is like jumping, but with more forward thrust..

Peace

JustSomeGirlYouKnow

x

No comments:

Post a Comment