About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Saturday 29 August 2009

Let Me Tell You A Little Bit About My Life.. [As Of Right Now]

A good friend told me to blog, because I feel very heavy today..
Not heavy as in weight.. Heavy as in there's a weight on my shoulders..
And I can tell you I can't wait for it to be gone..

I don't even have enough time to write this blog..
So good bye.. Good day.. Au revoir..
But I'm here now.. So I guess I should continue..

Let me tell you a little bit about why I'm so 'stressed'..

I have to organise a meeting for more than 18 people,
while I look for food, drinks and a venue for said meeting,
while I attempt to raise ALOT of money [in not alot of time],
while I look for a part-time job,
while I look for spaces to rehearse in,
while I type up about 50 different sheets of 'work' papers [e.g. contracts, lists, spreadsheets etc etc],
while I try to look for a college,
while I struggle to make numerous appointments with numerous people and keep up the little social life I have..
And that's not even in detail..

Ugh! Someone take me away.. Or just give me a break..


2 comments: