About Me

My photo
I never know what to write in these 'About Me' sections.. I am me.. I guess.. Yes 'cliché' I know.. But it's true.. I have a lot of interests.. And hobbies.. Musical theatre is my passion, for now.. But basically I'm a drama kid, through and through.. I'm bi-polar and I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder [OCD].. And if that doesn't spell fun, then I don't know what does.. But you know what, I'm quite proud of it.. Cause it makes me who I am.. What makes you who you are..? I like asking questions.. I like to know things.. It makes me feel smart.. And it's fun to feel smart, especially when all your friends are amazing.. Life is good.. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer.. For now that's all I've got.. If you find the need to know more, then ask me.. Peace..

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Man, I Love Asher Roth..

I decided that I wanted to write a blog in different views.. So that's what I'm doing..
I'm writing two sections; one which is on the night of the gig.. And the other which is a week later..

I wanted to do this to see if this is just a fad or one of my fazes.. Or if it's a real thing..

Let's see shall we..

The Night of the Gig -

Street teaming gets you places you've never been.. And probably wouldn't go otherwise..

This time it took me to Scala, a little bar/club in Kings Cross.. [Somewhere I would never have gone..]
To see Asher Roth.. [Someone I would have never had seen..]

OMFG!

Asher Roth is actual amazement..!
He's just brilliant.. *sigh*
Wonderful..

If you haven't heard of him yet, then take a look at his song..
I Love College



I'm starting to believe that he is my new crush..

He grabbed my hand and we had a moment.. While he was On Stage..
[Actually this happened multiple times.. Whilst he was On Stage..]
He pulled me onstage.. On Stage.. [Ahh!]
I danced with him.. On Stage..
I met him outside afterwards..
And he said that he noticed me, when he was On Stage..

After telling him that I was on his street team.. He thanked me..
He said that I was the only reason that he's over here, and without my help it wouldn't be possible..
Obviously he meant all of his street teamers, but I felt that I was representing..
And it made me feel a little special.. And can't a girl feel special for once..?

The gig was so live.. It was LIVE!

Oh wow, am I not extremely electric at the moment..
And I'm feeling very giddy.. [Yes, it's a world..
Google it..]

I'm really buzzing at the moment.. Do you feel it..?

I'm feeling electric.. Very electric indeed..

I really don't think this is the last you've heard of Asher Roth..
Especially if I have anything to do with it..


Week After the Gig -
I'll post a link here in one week to the adjoining blog..
Keep your eyes peeled people..


Final Thought[s] -
1. Am I just over-reacting..? Is this just a faze..?
I hope not..

2. Am I making to big of a deal about this..?
Am I buzzing over nothing..? Or is this a normal reaction..?
Please share moments when you've been buzzing like this..? [If you have any..]

No comments:

Post a Comment